STORY 1
Me and my friends went to the local shopping centre last week.It was a small and sweet place.We did a little shopping at the stores and then we sat in cafe.We ordered ice cream.I had never ate before I ordered the ice cream.It was so delicious.Then we chatted with friends.We watched people at the shopping mall.They we are different.We saw to person when we drinking to coffee.The woman started shouting.At first we could not understand what is was.Wait a minute!What was that.The man was stealing.The woman's handbag!I had never seen anything like that before.The woman was screaming like that:''Give me back my handbag,it is mine!''She was tyring to get the her handbag after than I guess she thought.She could not not do it.She hurt her leg while she was tyring to handbag back.The thief who evaluated this opportunity.Started to run away.The woman ran after the thief.But her leg was hurting and could not catch up with.When the security guard came,he was already escaped.This event affected us very much and we were so sad for could not helping her.
STORY 2
Hi was a strange night yesterday.We went to the celebrate the end of our exams.Actually night had started good.I met with friends at 8.pm.We went to the restaurant to eat something first.Foods were lovely,especially mine.Than a friend of our came by.His name is Harry and he came from USA.I had never met an American until I met Harry.Anyway when we left the restaurant.It was raining.On the advice of the Harry's we went a disco.It was a fantastic place.We found a table right away.We had a drink before we danced.After we had chatted a little we started dancing.We were dancing for half an hour.Group of boys attacked to another boy while we were having fun.We had not understood why they did this.The boy tried hit back he failed.And he heavy received a blow.He started screaming.We tried to help him but they were so crowded.We called the police to stop them.They rescued the boy and he was taken to the hospital for treatment.We wished him to was better.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder