28 Aralık 2016 Çarşamba
Reading a book
Reading books to travel to order worlds. Have information about other lives. People's point of view improve. Most importantly, when was reading book, people gain experience.
I want to tell you about my favorite book is name, The book of Ivy " Kurucunun Kızı" Someone who has maried at the age of 16. It is from Westfall is difference of others. Ivy wasn't be normal wife. Ivy will kill her husband and Westfall would take control of his family but Ivy married to Bishop. Ivy couldn't make plans. Everythig was the opposite. Ivy fell in love with Bishop. Ivy should have killed her husband. She got married to kill. Ivy's sister made plans to kill but Ivy couldn't. When Ivy was going to kill, Ivy was be captured. Ivy was caught because she dosen't want to kill. Ivy accepted the blame and they threw she out. She fought to survive. Ivy felt hungry but there was nothing to eat. Ivy stayed in a wilderness around two weeks. Twosome found the Ivy in a sad case. They helped Ivy. Ivy had lost everyone. Ivy hadn't family, Ivy was alone. Bishop escaped and he found Ivy. Bishop knew everything. Killing was Ivy's sister plan. Continue in the second book. I didn't tell you well but I like it very much. You should read. Writer's name, "Amy ENGEL" Written in the 3rd book. I am waiting impatiently. When I was reading a book, I forget everything and I have be very happy because other worlds are interesting and beautiful.
I want to say the benefits of reading a book. you know more words. Reading improves empathy. You have more information. Reading boks improves creativity and many other things. Reading gives muscle to your memory. Reading gives your workout more staying power. Reading can melt away stress. Why you should read?
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder