It’s prime news.
Fatih the Presenter:
Good evening Turkey. I’m Fatih Portakal. Welcome to the most different prime
news of Turkey. Date is 11th of December. This week has began fast. Firstly, we
will go to the shopping centre. Nazlı Yerebasmaz who is our reporter is there.
She is going to go live from there. Hello Nazlı, let’s tell about something
happen.
Nazlı the Reporter:
Good evening Mr. Portakal. Today is scary for people at local shopping centre.
Because a crime was commited here. I’m with a witness. Her name is Merve
Çolakoğlu. She will tell us what she saw.
Merve the Witness:
Thank you. I came here with my friends. We decided to eat ice cream and went to
Mado. When we hang out there, the woman started
shouting the man.
Nazlı the Reporter:
Have you any idea why she is shouting at that point?
Merve the Witness:
Of course, we saw eveything. He stole her handbag and started running away. Thereafter,
one of my friends run after the thief. He caught him and called the police. When
police arrived, poor lady is still crying. I don’t think she can forget this.
Such a bad experience.
Nazlı the Reporter:
Thank you for telling us. That was the case Mr. Portakal. Back to you.
Fatih the Presenter:
Thank you Nazlı. We are moving on to our other news. We will see another
similar story. The incident took place in disco this time. Dear Ali Onur Tosun
will give us the details of the news. We are listening to you, Ali Onur.
Ali Onur the
Reporter: Hello Mr. Portakal. There are witness’. We will ask some question
them and try to learn the incident. What’s your name?
Eda the Witness: I’m
Eda and my friend is İlknur.
Ali Onur the
Reporter: Could you possibly tell us the incident? What happened?
Eda the Witness: It
was last night. I and my friend were at disco because my friend from school had
a birthday party there. At first, everything was perfect. Everybody was
drinking and dancing. I was chatting with my friend. While we was taking photo,
there was a noise. We turned around and saw what happened.
Ali Onur the Repoter:
Would you mind telling us what did happen?
İlknur The Witness: There
was a group of boys. They attacked another boy. We were shocked.
Ali Onur the
Reporter: Do you know why they did attack him? And what did you do when
they attacked?
İlknur the Witness: I
heard that he insulted one of them and they attacked him. I immediately called
the police.
Ali Onur the
Reporter: Thank you ladies. Nobody was injured in the indicent Mr.
Portakal.
Fatih the Presenter: Thank
you for enlightening the incident Ali Onur. That’s all we have news, dear
audiences. Thanks for watching us. See you tomorrow.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder