31 Aralık 2016 Cumartesi

BLOG 4

Hello my dear friends. If you read my story two, you will remember. I spoke of my boyfriend and I were at holiday. Now I will tell what happened after holiday.
It happened seven month ago. We were really happy, everything was very good. I fell in love with him. I trusted him but one day Andreas's phone called. After he had called phone, he got panicked. I couldn't understand what happened. I didn't ask him. A few days later a girl called me. While I was answering phone, Andreas took phone on my hand. I was suspect. I said him "What's wrong with you? What are you doing?" He was just looked my face and he didn't say nothing.

I wasn't talking with Andreas because I guess something was wrong. He was hiding something from me. One day, when I was at home the door knocked. I opened door but I couldn't see anyone. I thought "They should be childrens". I continued cooking. At that point the door knocked again. I didn't open the door, I looked the window. I saw a girl. After she had put a box, she went. After a while, I took the box. When I was opening the box, Andreas came. He was seems nervous. He wanted to take box but I didn't give him. After I had opened the box, I couldn't see anything. It was hallow box. Andreas looked relaxedly to me.

I couldn't understand what's happening. I was really depressed. I didn't want to be depressed so I decided. I said on my own "You will learn everything" Firstly, I looked security camera but I couldn't see her face. When I was looking security camera, I saw girl's t-shirt. It was Burger King's t-shirt. Then, I went to Burger King. When I was looking around, I saw her. I waited her so much, finally I started fallowing her. She met with Andreas. At that point, I felt annoyed. When I was looking them, she kissed to Andreas. I cried. After she had kissed him, she said "Brother". I was surprised then I went to back home.

The day after, the girl sent to me a photo. The photo was Andreas and girl's photo. I didn't answer her because I was knowing who she is. As for as I am concerned, they was wanting make joke to me. After I had sent photo to Andreas, he came to near me. He said " I can explain evrything" I was smiling. I said " I know everything" He was shocked and I continued " She is your sister" He couldn't undrestand. After a while, he started laugh and kissed me. He said " We wanted to joke to you" I said " Actually, I was feeling depressed, I was really sorry" At that point, he pulled diamond ring from his pocket, and said " Will you marry me?" I was shocked and I said " Yes, yes, yes"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder