11 Aralık 2016 Pazar


Story 1 - after the armed attack

Emre: Alright Cory, you said that angry neighbor attacked to you with shotgun, right?
Cory: That's completely right buddy, I was surprised and I did the necessary.
E: What's the necessary?
C: I rushed into his garden.
E: Wait wait wait.. How?
C: Sure, I rushed with my 45 calibre. It was my grandfather's. You should see buddy, it is not merciful.
E: So, let me know that did you shoot your neighbor?
C: Be a man dude, sure it's the necessary.
E: Oh dear god! What happened?
C: I was mowing the lawn. Do you see? I was working buddy. God bless working man. Anyway, I had a little drink already and I heard that explosion in my garden. In my garden! I mean you can't that, yes?
E: Yes Cory yes, I can't, but is yours right? I mean, you should defend but I don't know. I'm surprised.
C: Potato or potatoe. So what? It's no big deal. I'm alive, he is breathing. But dude, if he does again, surely he can't breathes. Anyway, check it out is he breathing right now.
E: Okay Cory. Please be careful next time for children. Don't forget you have 2 children buddy, people want to see you one piece. Promise me, be nice. I have to go to work. I need make money. Take care, okay? See you later..
C: Alright, see you..

Story 2 - working man's needs

Johnny: Hey, I'm home honey! Rachel! Where are you?
Rachel: Welcome sweety. How did it go? Are you okay? You are looking so tired.
J: Yea, I have been working all week and I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep. I want to have fun. Time for a good time!
R: Good time?
J: Work, work all week long. Counting the days till Friday night. That's when all the conditions are right for a good time.
R: Alright, let's see what can we do tonight. What do you want honey? Did you make plan?
J: I cashed my check, cleaned my truck, put on my hat, forgot about work. I want to pick up my baby and turn it around, it's a good time!
R: Do you want to drink some? It's friday night, honey! We can do everything.
J: Whatever you want sweety.

4 hours later...

Police officer: What are you guys doing in here? It's private space. Please ride into another place guys.
J-R:(Drunk) Okay Mr. Policeman. We had a little drink. Sorry about it.Take care, okay.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder