12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

homework 3

                                                    Story 1

There were a boy and a girl. The girl fell in love the boy. The girl's name is Davina. The boy's name is Klaus.
One day, when the girl hanged out shopping centre with her friends, she saw him. When she saw him, he was eating ice cream with his friends, a girl and four boys. Davina wanted to talk with him but she was desparete. Because Davina is no one for Klaus. They have known each other for a lot of years. They were neighbor. They didn't meet after Davina had left city. Maybe Klaus forgot her. she thougt that, but she didn't. She can't do anything. She wanted to cry. When she felt so bad, she went to WC. While Davina was washing her face, the girl who is with Klaus came. And then the girl talked with Davina. ' Hi, I am Camille. I met my boyfriend after long time. He told me 'The girl looked like my first love for you. Is it funny? Ohh.. sorry may it's disturbing. Anyway.. bye! ' After then Davina heard a voice. Camille was still shouting, when she out from WC. Someone stole her handbag. When thief stole her handbag, she stucked. Davina didn't think and run the thief. Davina had jumped on the thief, the thief fell down. There was a knife on the thief. The thief stab her and escaped. When Klaus saw blood, he run her side. Davina fainted. Klaus took a leap her. They went to hospital.While they were going to hospital, Davina was telling Klaus's name. Klaus , Klaus , Klaus.. 'Yes, I am baby. I am here.' Klaus said that.
After hours, Davina woke up. She saw Klaus. Klaus was with her. She thought ' well, ı am dreaming.'
Klaus said that ' Are you Davina? Yes, you are. My little girl growed up. I missed you and I love you!!' Davia cryed. 'me too me too.. I love you Klaus' Davina said that.




                                     Story 2


Davina became couple with Klaus. They were so happy together. Klaus wanted to celebrate. Because their one year came near. Klaus thought and shared his opinion with their friends. Marcell offered a opinion. ‘Davina didn’t go to disco. I think. You can go together.’ Klaus liked this and decided.

When their one year came, they and their friends went to disco. They talked with their friends after they had danced. ‘Guys, We decided. We will get married!’ At the point Camille came with a group of boy. Everyone was drunk. Camille said that ‘we heard you. Congratulations!’ Davina felt nervous. She was worry about Camille. Davina said that ‘I am sorry Camille. Are you right?’ A boy suddenly answersed ‘of course she is not OK idiot!’ When Klaus heard that, he attacked him. Disco became a battleground. Disco’s owner called police. Policemen came. They took all of them. They went to police station.  Chief was Camille’s father. Davina felt really very nervous but she belived Klaus. He can fix it. One of groups said that ‘ Klaus attacked me after he had insulted. I didn’t anything. He is a monster.’ Davina shocked. Davina said that ‘no!! please belive me this boy is a liar! But I accept, Klaus hit him first. He just tried to protect me.’ Camille father talked. ‘Camille please don’t do that anymore. I know you and Klaus. Tonight didn’t be. İs it OK? Everybody can go home without Camille.’  Everybody went after they had thanked.

Klaus turned on her face and said that ‘I love you. You love me. I know, we will get married but I think we are going to get married tomorrow. Tomorrow is perfect time for us. Do you get married tomorrow?’ Davina answersed after she had cried. ‘yes!’


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder