12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

Yesterday evening I went to a local shopping centre to meet with my friends from high school. We decided to see the new movie of Brad Pitt, then filled our stomachs with yummy burgers. After the meal I suggested them to try the new ice cream shop at the shopping centre. It was almost 9.00 pm and everybody was feeling a little tired, but they also wanted to have some ice cream so we bought some ice cream and decided to start off while eating them. We said goodbye to eachother then my friends used the elevator to go down to the parking area. I was planning to turn back by foot so I used the escalators to reach the ground floor. While I was on the escalator i heard a womans shout. She was yelling to a man accusing him of stealing her handbag. Then the man started to run and I began following him. I was always a good runner so it didn't took very long for me to catch him. While I was getting ready to punch his face everybody around started to clap their hands and then I saw the cameras. So I realized that I was a hero only at a camera prank.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder