11 Aralık 2016 Pazar

Today is Sunday. I'm free day. I will meet with my friend. I had breakfast and a I had a shower. When I make hair, Ilisten to music. I made make-up and I went to street. Icalled my friend, she said 'I will arrive late to'. So I didn't take a bus and I walked the local shopping centre. When I walk, I saw my old friend. And than I arrived the local shopping centre. My friend came 5 minutes later. We went an ice cream shop. When we put in an order, a women started shouting. Everyone were scared. A man stole women's handbag and than women cried.  Security guards ran after the thief and him caught the thief. The police came and him took to the plice station. Everyone were relaxed again. Our orders came while the polices gone. When our ice cream fnised, we came forth the shop. We ran coast. And than my friend went her home. I took a bus and I came my home. I removed the make-up and I changed closhes. While I listen to music, I slept in my bad. And I have a nigtmare all night.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder