29 Aralık 2016 Perşembe

Dear friends
 I would tell you  about my America travel.While summer was about to end.I stared my travel.I want to travel all around  US so my friends and I bought a car.Our car was beatiful because it was red I like red  in colours.
 Our travel started the Chicago .Chicago is America’s  3rd largest city.Before  we had walked between the skycrerapers, we ate chesee burger meal in Mc Donalds. Next day we went to Clevland city.
We wanted to watch NBA game in Clevland .My friend said “do you know is this team have won the World cup three times” I was suprised.My friends and I departed to see Niagara waterfall.When we arrived there, the sun was rising.There was Canada our against.View was charming.Our new route was Washington We werw wey excited because Washigton DC America’s capital. We saw White hause, Senate building, Botanique Garden ,Space Museum. We took photos in front of White House. While we werw walking Senat Building’ around, Barack Hussein Obama was greating the people from  balcony. Everbody was applouding him. My friends  and I were very surprised. He was very charismatic.
       Then  we arrived there because we very hungry. We went  Dominos Pizza  and we ate mix pizza. Those pizzas weren’ t  like  Turkish pizzas. They were so delicious.
In the evening  we went to New York.My friennds and I hired a flat. We stayed there  for 3 days.We took the subway to Times Square. Times Square was crowded. Times Square had a fascinating atmosphere.  This was like a dream. Next morning we went to Central Park. As we were strolling, A boy said ‘’ will you mary me Jamie’’  She cried  and than she said’’Yeees’’  they we were so happy. WE said’’ congratulations’’ them. Then girl and boy went to hand in hand.  Rain started we decided to turn back home.

Next day we sold our car because our travel was over. If you ask me I liked Amerika so I was sorry. I sold flight ticked. I  said “good bye” my friends and I came back to Turkey .I hope go to America next summer.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder