12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

1. Story


It was a year ago.I was in the local shopping centre and i was walking between of the stores.I had never been here and i was wondering what kind of place here.My friends were suggesting here and that why i am here.I was little hungry and i had seen a restourant at the corner and i went there.When i was eating some delicious burgers,i heard some woman voices,she was shouting or something like that.Then a man was runing away while woman is shouting.I had thought he was her husband but he was runing from there and woman had shouted "thief, please can you help me ".I had understood now.The man was stealing the womans handbag and i think there was a lot of money in there because she was shouting very loudly. Then i ran after the thief and i caught him.Then someone's called to police.The woman was very happy about the her bag.She was saying me thank you when the police arrived to the shopping centre.Then the police officers hadn't said me anything but can you imagine this i was such a hero in the shoping centre.It was an unforgettable moment for me.



2. Story


When i was 18 we were at the Tokio.We were celebrating my birthday with my friends.It was a very big birthday party we were in the best disco in the Tokio.I had arranged the best thing ever for the party.The beverages were amazing the foods were very delicious the DJ was very popular and everything was perfect.My friends were dancing crazily.Then i saw my ex girlfriend Natali while i was dancing and she looked amazing again.Then a boy came to next of the Natali and he kissed her.
I had suprised, i didn't love her anymore but the boy was looking a bad man.Then i wanted to talk with my best friend Jack when the cake was came the hall.It was the biggest and great cake i saw.Then i had cuted it and when we were eating the cake a group of boy attacked to the Natali's boyfriend.They were like gangster.One boy was stealing his wallet while the another boy was hiting to him.when we saw this we called to police immediately.The police came and asked them ''why did you guys do this?''one of them said ''we wanted just little bit money for the eating something and he had insulted us and he had humiliated us and we followed him and we did this.''Then police had took them and my party had anded it was fucking bad party day.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder