12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi


Story 1

Last summer I was bored. I decided to go out. I was going to shopping centre. I met Julia on road and we went to there together. After we had bought clothes, we ate someting. Julia was a pregnant so she wanted eat ice-cream. At that point a woman was coming shout against us. While she was crying , she said something. Her’s handbag had stolen. At once we called the police. The woman shouted starting again. The thief was stoping behind to us. When the police was coming, the thief catched by police. The woman was very happy. Suddenly  When Julia was screaming , she falled on the floor. I was afraid. At once I called  ambulance . We rushed someone to hospital her. Julia had taken a operating theater.  After I had called julian’s husband. I taught developments him. He came to the hospital. While we were waiting, we drank coffee. Julia stemed to surgery after two hours. Doctor come near us and said this “You can see the baby” We was happy . We went into the room. The baby was very sweet. Julia was seems tired. The baby’s name was Sementa. She is playing wiht me now. I didn’t forget that terrible day.

Story 2

It was my birthday party. My friends surprised me. First time I was celebrating my birthday outside. We went to disco. While we were dancing, Bruce brought the cake. Bruce was my boyfriend. After I had made a wish, I blowed the candles. My wish was a car. My friends bought presents me. İt’s been a slice. Everybody were happy and had fun. I had wanted talk to Bruce. I wanted to tell thank him. At that point A man came near us. He said want to dance with me. I said “I don’t want to dance” The man persisted. Bruce was angry. While they was arguing, the man’s friends came. The man punched the Bruce. The group of boys came for help to Bruce. One of them started insult the man. They attacked each other. Another boy came and calmed them. I was very afraid. I had called the police. When the police was coming, the figting stoped. The police took the man and the man’s friens to police station. Bruce got hurt. We took him to hospital. I was crying in front of hospital’s door. My father came and I went back home. . I was angry this happen. This was the worst my birthday in my life.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder