11 Aralık 2016 Pazar

Blog 3

Story 1
(After a robbery)
A-So Thomas on the second of November, you witnessed a crime, a robbery.
B-Unfortunately yes I did.
A-Could you tell us where were you?
B-I was at a local shopping centre.
A-I see. What were you doing?
B-I was eating ice cream with my friends.
A-Well, what happened then?
B-A woman, who she was a totaly stranger to me, started shouting a man.
A-Interesting. What did he do?
B-He stole a handbag. A handbag belongs to the shouting lady.
A-What a shame! What did you do then?
B-I could not do anything actually. I was frozen.
A-Oh really? Unbelievable Thomas! You should do something.
B-Yes, shame on me. But one of my friends ran after the robber and kicked him on the floor.
A-What a good friend. Maybe you can be a little be more like him. What happened afterwards?
B-Police came and took the robber. He is in the jail now. And the lady said that all her money that she took them in the bank that day were in that handbag. She could have lost her money. But now she just bought a new house for her grand children.
A-That's a great news. I am very happy for her. Thank you Thomas. That will be all.
B-Have a nice day.

Story 2
(Ordered a T-shirt, came wrong and very late)
A-Hello, you reached Tee-Riffik. My name is Amanda. How can I help you?
B-Hello, this is Emma. I have a problem about an order. I ordered a green medium size T-shirt on the 14th of October. But it came a pink extra large size T-shirt. What can you do about that?
A-I understand, madam. Could you tell me your order number? So I can check it.
B-Of course ! It's 45237891.
A-Could you hold on a minute, madam?
B-I am waiting.
A-I checked you order and yes there is a mistake. We delivered the wromg order to you. We will send you a delivery person so you can send it back to us and it will be charged to us. Once the order reached to us we will send you the correct order.
B-Oh thank you very much!
A-Another question madam?
B-Yes, one more. As I said I ordered the T-shirt on the 14th of October and on your website you promised it was going to reached to me two days later but it reached 10 days later.
A-We are very sorry madam. You are right about that but we are very busy these days. We are going to send your order as an express one.
B-Thank you very much then.
A-You're welcome madam. Again, we are very sorry about that.
B-That is okay. Have a nice day.
A-You too madam.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder