STORY 1
One day, i went local shopping centre. When i was shopping at the shopping centre, i met my friends. We was tired so we decided to sit in the cafe. When we chatted, the waiter came. The waiter said '' Can I have your order?''. We said '' Yes, of course. We are eating ice cream.'' The waiter waited on customers and we started to wait. When we saw the waiter, we started to look impatient. Suddenly, we heard the woman scream. I couldn't understand where it came from. Suddenly, a man fast run. When the waiter came to us, the man hit the waiter. A man staggered but a man continued to run. The woman was running just behind the man. The woman shouting ''This man stole my handbag. Help me!'' I started to run after the thief and i catched the thief. I called the police right now. The police delivered the her's handbag before taking the thief. The woman thanked to me. I felt very well at the moment. I didn't eat ice cream but it was nicer than ice cream the taste at the moment.
STORY 2
It was a summer day. I was bored at home. I called my boyfried. I was excited. Immediately i picked up my phone. He said ''Do you have a plan for tonight?'' and i said '' No, i don't''. He said '' Be ready At 20:00!'' Immediately i started to get ready. I maked up. He come to at 20:00. I said '' Where are we going?. He said ''We are going to my friend's birthday party.'' I said ''Okay, let's go!''. When we came to party, everyone was there. We took our drinks. Musics were very nice. In a minute we started to dance. Suddenly, we come a group of boys. They asked a questions my boyfriend. Suddenly, a boy punched my boyfriend. In a minute a group of boys created a chaotic atmosphere. I shouted and i asked for help. One of them insulted to me. I scared and i called my boyfriend. Ownership intervened. He called the police. When the police came, my boyfriend get injured. Immediately i called ambulance. When the ambulance came, everyone calm down. My boyfriend felt better. When this horrible night is over, i wa feeling vey tired myself.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder