Dear Frends!
I will tell a story you. Actually this story is my deram. I saw it last night. It was very impresive because It is like a action film. When I walked up I was feeling like go to cinema. I know you are anxious suspence. Okay I'm starting to tell my dream.
I was a tea seller in stopover. Buses were stop in there and I gave tea customers. You can't believe but my boss was Oktay Kaynarca.
I'm saying main evet now. I was a agent,I was working with police officers, I was helping them .Of course Anbody didn't know this .While I was working, Police called me -He is Çağatay Ulusoy- He said ''Two murders came in your stopover. They are following a man and They will kill him. You heve to save our victim'' I wanted to see Murder's photos but They hadn't a photo. They sended me victim's photo. After I had looked Victim's photo, I started to seek him.
I saw drop of blood on the floor and I followed drops of blood. Blood fnished in front of touilet. I was very exited. Suddenly A man exited in toulet. He ran I shouted him. I said " Could you tell me why you are running? Please wait me." He said " I have just cut my finger." I think he wasn't murder. Then I saw a man. He was victim. I went to near him. I said " Two murders following you. They want to kill you." He was very worry. I dispatched him in toilet. He lied down on the desk. I covered his face with a blanket. I closed lamps. I writed a note on toilet's door " This note was about toilet's defect." I leaved in toilet. I started to wait police officer. I was thinking " Where are murders?" A man falled down in front of me. While I was helping him, I saw a gun in his pocket. Yes, finally I finded murder. He understanded, I was suspect. After police officer had came he tried to escape but he couldn't go. Polices arrested him. I was so happy. I went to quickly toilet. I couldn't believes my eyes because he died a long time ago. We catched other man. It was too late.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder