Hi guys,
Today is of week Sunday. My favorite day is Sunday because I
have a breakfast, very nice. After I had had a breakfast, my friends called me.
She “shall we shopp today?”asked. I said
“Good idea”. We decided to meet at the bus stop. I started to prepare. And than
I went to meeting point. I waited my friend. My friend came and we rode a bus. There
is a little baby in the bus. Baby was crying. Her mother was nervous. Before her mother had shaken her, baby slept. Finally,
we arrived. We went to the cinema. There are “görümce” and “ekşi elmalar” films
in the cinema. We decided to watch “görümce” because görümce is a comedy film.
I like comedy film. After the film had finished, we decided to eat a hamburger.
We just finished lunch and we were
hearing scream from outside. We were
looking out of the cafe window when we
saw them. The woman was shouting. The man stole the woman’s bag. The man is a thief.
The woman run after the thief. The woman did not catch him. She called police. İt was a painful incident. We
were very sad. L
See you later.
I will tell a sad story.
I woke up early. I want to walking. When I came to back, I
had taken newspaper in the market. My roommates did not wake up when I came
home. I prepared breakfast. I made a chocolate cake. Me and my friends have breakfast
togather. That day was marry’s birthday.( marry was roommate.) We decided to
surpise her. We went to disco. After the
cake came, mary blew candles. Marry was happy. We started to dance. The disco
was hot and loud. A few foreign men came disco. They looked like a gang. Gang
leader was long and fat. He is blonde. He has got a golden teeth. He had got
his gun. Everyone were afraid of him. They offered a drink us with the waiter. Andy was angry about it. He went
to talk them. They were very angry. They started screaming at each other. Gang leader
sbated Andy. We were afraid. We started
crying. Before they had run, we called police . Andy was lieing on the in blood. Andy died when the police arrived. The
police took us the police station. The police asked us a few questions about
the incident but I remembered nothing.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder