13 Aralık 2016 Salı

STORY I

Last Saturday I went to local shopping center in Bolu. I met with my friends. We decided to eat ice cream. I chose with chocolate and lemon. While I ate my ice cream, I heard a woman’s voice. I looked the my left side. The woman started to shouting a man. I guess she was 27 years old, tall and blonde woman.I did not understand the problem. Problem could be about anything. I started listening her carefully. I focused on the voice. It was familiar. They were talking about another woman. The woman started to cry. The man looked like a desperate person. When she cried ,a boy came near the woman and stole her handbag. She was shock. I didn’t know the reason but ı started runing after the thief. I run nearly 5 minutes after him. I tought ı lost him. Suddenly, I saw him in front of a restaurant. I run and punched him. After that ı came back to shopping center. I saw her with a policeman. In that time I remembered her. She was my high-school friend. I gave her the handbag. She did not recognized me. I left there.



STORY II

I like exploring new cities. Because of that I traveled to Izmir last week. I went to different places. Izmir is a beautiful city. At 7 p.m. I met with my friends. We ate dinner. After that we decided to go a disco. I danced and talked with my friends. Music was awesome. We drink a few alcoholic drinks. Everything was nice. Firstly we heard a broken bottle voice. In the blinking of an eye the place was ruined. A group of boys attacked to another boy. People started to scream. Bodyguards came to inside. There is a really big man. He insult one of them. As time passes by the fighting became seriously. Someone called the Police. As far as Police came ,everthing finished. The place was shambles. No one talked about the fighting . Police looked like familiar for this kind of things. A policeman talked with owner of place and left to place. I and my friends cut loose from the place. Everthing looked normal. We decided eating Kokoreç. It was good. After the tiring day I came back to hotel. And, ı took a long rest.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder