STORY 1
It happened a few days ago. Me and my friend Susan
were walking at shopping centre. At that
point Susan saw the little boy. He has curly hair and blue eyes. He was seems
very innocent. He was selling ice cream. Susan had wanted ice cream and we
bought. We were eating ice cream at the same time as we heard a scream. After
we had hear scream, we run towards to woman. The woman was crying. A man stoled woman’s bag. Somebody was running behind the man. Susan called police. I was
looking around at that point I didn’t see ice cream seller. I was worried.
While I was thinking, police came. The woman was still crying and police was
trying to help. I had come up with an idea, I went to ice cream shop. The boy
wasn’t here. I was suspecting. While I was looking around I saw a bag. I looked
the bag. The bag was empty. I had just undrestood the police shouted to me.
Police said “What are you doing in there?”
I told him everything. Other police draw photofit. After a while
criminal attacked. The woman was very happy. After she had take bag, she came
to near me and said “Thank you”. That moment I was proud of myself.
STORY 2
It was a summer day. I was on holiday at Maldives.
My boyfriend Andreas and I went together. It was really amazing holiday. My
lovely darling Andreas is wonderful man. Andreas has brown hair and brown eyes.
Andreas has a lot of tattoo. Actually he
is really handsome. Someday Andreas invited to me for disco. Of course I
accepted the invitation. At night we went to disco. This place was very noisy
but even so everything was very good. When I was dancing, Andreas talking his
friends. After a while my boyfriend came to near me and we danced together. It
was really romantic. While we were dancing, music stopped. We were surprised.
We couldn’t understand what happened. After we had talked, a boy falled into
place. One group attacked the boy. The boy seems miserable. I was really sorry
for him. After someone recovered the boy but under these circumstances the
group was very angried. One of them pulled a gun to boy. The boy seems very
afraid at that point polices came in there. Andreas hiddenly called police.
After the group was mandhandled by the police. After a while we fleeded the
area. That night everything was awful. I won’t never go to the disco.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder