STORY A
Sunday was the day. I woke up toward noon. I had a nice breakfast. Gökçe called after one hour. She said ' Are we went to shopping.' I said ' It was a great idea.' We decided to meet at 5 O'clock. I weared dress and I did make up. I was ready. I went outside. I went to metro. Half an hour after, I was at the shopping center. I waited for Gökçe. While I was waiting I saw pretty dog. I liked dog. Gökçe came at last. After we had shopped I ate ice cream with friend. At the time, The man ran. As the woman was start shoutinh at man. The man stole her hangbag. The woman cried and she was scared. Then, The police ran after the thief. WE were shocked. We sat in the cafe. I drunk water. After we had calmed down we got up. Gökçe was exhausted. We went to us. I made coffee. We drunk coffee and ate biscuit. Gökçe didnt like biscuit. We talked a bit. Realy, I love gökçe. She was my best friend. That day was bad so I felt sorry for that day. She said ' I was slepy' I showed the room. I went to my bad and I slept
STORY B
It was a summer day. The weather was very hot. I used to swam at pool everyday. I loved swim. I was home alone. I was bored. I called my boyfriends. He said ' Could you went to disco at night?' So I was very happy. I said him ' Sure, SEe you night darling. ' I was excited for loved you. At once, I thought about what I would wear. I was unstable and I was hungry so I cooked meat. I cook nice meals. Even it is my job. I went prepared. While I was goint to the disco my boyfriend danced with friends. After Somebody had flinged away my boyfriend, Group of boys attacked. They fighted in the disco. After he had insulted one of them, someone called at police. I was afraid. My boyfriend was hurting. That night was terrible. Ambulance came the disco. He went to at hospital. I went after them. We got out hospital. When I got home , hour passed 3 oclock. All night I cried my room. My boyfriend slept in bed.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder