AYLİN YÜKSEK
THE
GUİLTY MAN
Now, I will tell you about my story.
Last Monday;
It was 8’ o
clock in the morning. And I was
going to the bakery. Everywhere was very
quiet. Everyone was happy and funny.Then suddenly I heard a woman’s , scream. She
said:
- ‘’Help me help me!
Leave me! Despicable.
I moved to ward the sound. I walked to sound, the
sound was more chilling. It was a yelling.
In my opinion, ıt was a terribl event. A scary man tied the hands and feet of
women. The silly man hurted the women. I though he wanted to kill her.She did
not know what happened she hoped someone
would hear him. And she yelling and
waited for help. I did not know what to do when I see the events. I immediately
called the police. I explained what happened.
Police said ‘Ok. Calm down and calmly wait. If we
are late, don’t worry about to us.
I said ‘Ok. Come quickly. And save this woman. Then
I go to the street . I was trembling
with fear and excitement. Minutes passed. I wonder about what happedned to the
women.
I do not now
I just heard the woman’s screams.
‘’10 minutes later’’
The police come, Yeyyy! I wanted to scream. Thank god. Freak man I can not do anything to women.
Ohh my god!
What is happening? The man took a woman hostage. I guess The man wanted
to cut her throat. Please do not hurt
him. At the time, everyone got to relax.
Police said; Calm down buddy. You harm to woman we
will not harm you.
Guilty man said; Oooh, I am so guilty so stupid,
Everything you have shit. I was going just a little fun. Now
I enjoy more.
The woman was frightened and she was crying.
Woman said; Please do not touch me! I am begging you.. Please please!
The man; Shut up silly woman! Drop dead.
Ooh my god!
Man stabbed woman. Woman is blood. Help me god.
Finally the woman dead and nobady didn’t intrested
for her.And then guilty man go to the prison.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder