Aylin YÜKSEK
1
1
Daniel: Betty come on, hurry up! Alice is waiting for us.
Betty: Keep calm Daniel. I am ready. Let’s go.
Betty: Where are we going?
Daniel: We are going local shopping centre.
Betty: What will we do at the local shopping centre.
Daniel: We are going to meet with Alice. Yesterday, I bought
a red sweater. I am going to change it.
Betty: Ok.
Daniel: Look! Alice came and she is waiting for us. Alice
Alice!
Alice: Oooh my god. I was soscared. I did not see you. While I am was waiting for you I am
was listening to music.
Daniel: I am sorry.
Betty: Let’s g oto
shopping.
Alice: I have an idea. How about to eat ice cream After the
shopping.
Daniel: Excellent idea.
Betty: Did you hear what happened last week?
Alice: No, I did not hear.
Betty: A woman screamed after her hangbag had stolen
Daniel: Ooh my god and than?
Betty: The poliçe gave her hangbang after the police had
cought the thief.
Alice: While you were telling event, I bought water.
Betty: No problem.
Daniel: Time was too take. Let’s go home.
Alice and Betty: Okey, good night. See you later
Daniel: See you later.
Tezcan: Hi Aylin! How are you?
Aylin: Hi! Fine and you my darling?
Tezcan: I am very good. Let’s do something tonight?
Aylin: Ooo really? Excellent!
Tezcan: Shall we eat dinner together? Than we can go to
disco ? What do you say?
Aylin: Hımm I do not know. I have never been a disco I have
not experience about disco.
Tezcan: Ooo really?
Are you serious?
Aylin: Yes, I am serious.
Tezcan: Okey. See you this evening.
(After 3 hours)
Aylin: Good night
Tezcan: You too my
darling, Let’s go..
Waiter: Would you like eat madam and sir?
Aylin: I would like eat vegetarian pizza, cips and ice tea
After soufflebut can I drink water.
Waiter: Ooh, of course. Would you like eat, sir?
Tezcan: I would like eat vegetarian burger, fish chips salad
and creamy mushroom pasta.
Waither: Okey sir.
(After dinner)
Tezcan: Let’s go disco .
Aylin: Okey lovely.
Tezcan: Shall we dance?
Aylin: Are you serious?
Tezcan: Yes.
Boy: Do you have a
boyfriend my baby?
Aylin: Yes, I have a boyfriend please go away.
Tezcan: Is there a problem.
Aylin: When you went to WC. He disturbed me.
Tezcan: Get out of here.
Boy: I do not go away. What can you do?
Aylin: Now, I am calling the police. Good night, sir! I have
a complaint while I was drinking, he disturbed me.
Police: Where are you?
Aylin: I and my boyfriend in clup stone.
Police: Ok madam. Do not worry. We are coming quickly.
Aylin: Thanks. I am waiting.
Calm down my lovely. They will be here .
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder