28 Aralık 2016 Çarşamba

STORY 1
I am a student in Mengen. Mengen is very boring. My best friend is david. Last weekend we got bored. We went to bolu.  We visited the city centre.  Then we went to the local shopping centre.  We had ice cream whit my friends. I bought the jacet and shoes. David bought the sweaters, had and gloves.  We are hungry. We went to the restaurant. I eat pizza. He eat burger. We drunk tea. At that time, a women started shoting. A man stole his handbag. We are overwhelmed. We run after the thief. We caught  the  thief. But ı stabbet my friend. I called the ambulance.  Everyone was screaming out of fear. The police went after the  thief. The ambulance had not come. I carried my friend to the my car and ı drove too fast. We come to the hospital. For surgery they took david. He needed blood. I gave her blood. He is now healed. Will be discherged from the hospital tomorrow. The police caught the thief .  The thief was sentenced to 15 years. I am going to bolu tomorrow. Because Mengen is very boring.  Wacht a movie in the cinema wiht david.
STORY 2

Hi my name is bayram. My best friend name is david. Today is my birthday. I am very happy today. We are student in Mengen. We go to the istanbul today. I have a car. We will go in my car. We got up early this day. Because ıt is a long road. The weather was very cold. It was snowing. We are on our way. We were in İstanbul at 11. We settled into the hotel. Then we visited İstanbul. I have taken lots of photes. We eat in 4 hour. We boarded the ferry. İstanbul is very beautiful but very crowded. This evening  we went to the disco. We danced the crayz. We talked with the ladies and friends. Everything was so beautiful. The goup of boys attacked another boy. It is mess out here. He insulted one of them. They had theirs gun. I called the police. The cops came. They Clashed with the police. It was very dangerous at the moment. We went right out. Outside ambulance and the police was full. We went back to the hotel. I was very tired and ı was scared.  We went to Mengen next day. Too bad ıt was a party.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder