NEW WRITERS
Teacher: Hi friends. Today, writer course’ s is first day. I want to a short story about your
memory. It is a simple starter. Who is want to start?
A: I can be first.
T: OK. Start, please.
A: Two years ago, I and my four classmates went to
the shopping centre after we had gotten out of school. We finished our exams,
so we wanted to celebrate. We were eating ice cream when we heard a voice. A woman
shouted: “ Help! Help! Thief. “ We went
to near the woman. She sat down on the floor and cried. There were very people.
Everybodies were bemused. Then we heard a different voice. A security staff run after the thief and he
shouted: “ stop!”. But he didn’t catch. A man helped the woman. He removed the
woman. Someone called police. They came and the woman told. When she was shopping,
a man stole her handbag. The thief was a tall and strong man. He pulled the
handbag and she fell down the floor. The thief run away. Police took away the
woman at police Office. I and my friends were scared. We scattered and I went
to my home. When I came at my home , my father watched the news on TV. I saw
the woman at the shopping centre. Then I watched. She told event. After she had told
event, the thief seemed on TV. Police caught the thief. After that I told
everythings to my family at dinner. That’s all.
T : Thanks for your story. Next?
B: I want to tell my story, please.
T: OK. We are listening you.
B: I went to the disco with my friends at last Saturday
night. There was a concept party “80’s”. We wore special dresses. We looked
like 80’s people. DJ played 80’s musics. Everybodies danced. We drunk
somethings and we talked. At wee small hours of the night, a group of boys made
an uproar. At first I didn’t understand, but music stopped and Isaw everything.
The group of boys attacked another boy. They were very drunk. They were three
boys. Bodyguards came and broke up the fight. But group didn’t be calm. Bodyguards
called police. Police came the disco and they took away everybodies in there at
police Office. A police officer took my statement. I told what I know. Two hours
later, we understood real. The boy had insulted one of them before the group of
boys attacked the boy.As you saw, the boot
was on the other foot. The boy apologized them and they forgave him. After event
had solved , we went to home. When I had gone to my home, I went to the bed. At
next morning, my phone rang and I woke up. My friend called me for saying “
look the newspaper”. I got up and took
the newspaper. What I saw at the newspaper, I and my friends were on third
paper. Last night , journalistes took our photos with 80’s dresses. It was a
tragicomic story.
T: It is very interesting story. Thank you. Others
are going to write their stories for next lesson. Have a nice day.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder