13 Aralık 2016 Salı

Last weekend we decided to go to a disco with my girlfriend to celebrate her birthday. While we were walking there we saw a friend of ours. She was sitting in a cafe with two guys from our school. We asked them if they want to join us, they accepted our offer and we started to walk. When we arrived to the entrance the bodyguard stopped us and said it is full inside so we bribed him to get in. We bought some drinks and began to talk. After a couple of minutes my girlfriend got bored so we went to the dance floor and begin to dance. While we were dancing we heard a clamor. It was comimg from the place where our friends were chatting. When we checked we realized that one boy was attacking to our friend. I went near them and tried to find out the reason of the argument. A friend of the attacker said that our friend made advances to his girlfriend and insulted him in front of her.While i was talking and trying to settle them down the boy hit my friend and split his lip. Than I took my phone out of my pocket to call the police but I saw that by battery is dead. So I asked one of our friends to call the police and asked them to wait oitside while I was looking around to find my girlfriend.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder