10 Aralık 2016 Cumartesi


Story 1

      I and my friend went to local shopping centre.While we were shopping, my friend wanted to eat ıce cream .We were funny.After we had eaten ıce cream, we went to down stair.We was wanted all the shopping centre. A beautiful woman and man started to shout.When the man was shouting woman cried.Man was angry and he sweared.There was a handbang in woman's hand .SuddenlyAfter man had taken her bag he started to run progress to fire escape.While woman was saying "My bag, may bag help me please".I went to there.I said be relax her.Then I can after the thief.He was very fast.I tried to catch his.Before I had caught his he felt down.Her head was bleeding and I was so fear.I called Ambulance and police I turned her around. A lot of  people gathered in the that place.The Woman just have relaxed.Than the Ambulance came.After Doctor had looked man's pulse.He said "he was die" and Doctor started to cardiac massage.While Doctor was making cardiac message woman came and took handbag.She didn't care dead man.She didn't look to back and she went.Man was die.

Story 2 

     When I and my friend were sitting at my home we were borred.My friend asked me "Do you think we can go the cinema ".I said " it is borring idea shall we go to disco ".He said "that sounds good idea ".Then I and my friend went the disco .There is a funny played music and we were dancing with my friends .There is a beautiful girl.After I had said my friend , I went to girls near.While we were talking, her brother came there.He started to shout me.He said "Who are you ? What are you doing with my sister?" We said "we just have talked I haven't a bad intention".Girl's brother and brother's another boys have insulted to us.We were so afraid.We couldn't fight because they were very crowded, so we escaped the the toilet .Then we have been calling police.We waited in toilet then police came.Policeman arrested them while they were going to custodial prison , I and my friend came to back my home.We talked this event all night.Actually we were fear but this event became a good memory for us.After we had drunk a coffee, we slept.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder