Story 1:
I and my friends were traveling in a shopping center last weekend. Before we had heard the woman an ordinary day for us . The blond woman was screaming. We were corious. While we had eating ıce cream the dırection in which the voice comes . What is the problem? Oh my got! The young woman was robbed. When she say that everything is stolen she was crying. Her phone , wallet cards , photos, pc, keys, mp3, sunglases none existed. Woman was desperate. People there run after the thief. Thief is esaped. While I had calling, securitiy guard is come. As he telling the camera to look at the logs, she was happy.The police officers is come. They looked at the records. They fallow the thief .Thief found within 2 hours but spent all the money. What a pity. Young woman is complained. Then we left shopping center. We went to the cınema for to relax. It was evening when the movie was over. Everyone has gone home's. When I came home I was quite happy. Because my day is over happy. Before sleeping I watch he news. The showed the shopping center. I thought what was the day. I am sorry for the woman. and then I slept.
Story 2:
When I had searcing on the internet. I saw a t-shirt picture.I lke t alot.I ordered While I had waiting with excitement. the result was sad. Because wrong order came. I called immediately. I say 'I didn't want the t-shirt coming to me' There is a mistake . I asked. Areyou going on new t-shirt? It is come in a few days. When the problem is resolved I was happy. It's suıts me very well. wonderfull.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder