12 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

Story

Story 1

I was happy because the weather was so nice. After lesson, my friends called me. My friends want me to meet them. I was tried but I couldn’t reject them. I went to home. I wore a dress. The dress was black and it was beautiful. I wore sneakers. While I was wearing a jacket, I closed my home door. I got into the car and I called my friends. Girls love going shopping. We went to local shopping centre. The local shopping center is near here. So I decided to walk. After I had gone local shopping center, my friends came. While we was visiting the shops, We were getting hurry. We went to cafe. The cafe was big but it was a crowded. After we had eaten a pasta, we ordered to ice tea. Suddenly a woman started shouting the man. We were worried. We asked what happened to the women. After she to calm down, she said ‘stoole my handbag’. Before my friends call 911, run after the thief. After police had came to hear. Police sought the shop. I went to my home because I was scared. I had a shower. I dried my hair. After I had watched a film, I slept.

Story 2

After the exam, we went to a disco to celebrate. Song was terrible. We talked to dj. We asked to dj to play a nice song. Dj played the my favorite song. While we were drinking a vodka, we were dancing. We was happy. Another group of boys came talk to us. We hadn’t talked them because they drunk. They gone. After group of boys had attacked to another boy, he insulted to them. They were started fighting in the disco. While one of them was throwing a bottle, we were trying to go out. We failed. We was scaring. They were getting more crazy. I called the police. The police came and arrested everyone. That day was the worst day. I have ever never been a disco. After I had arrived home. I was  crying. I slept. I woke up. After I had washed my face, I had a breakfast. I went to school. I drunk a coffee. I talked to friends. We went to library. We studied. My mother called to me. She invoked me to home. After I had gone to home, I talked my mother. She cooked. After I did sports, I took a shower. I did my homework. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder