11 Aralık 2016 Pazar

Student A :

Yesterday my good mood was broken . I thought  about calling my friend. Let's go to the Local shopping centre ; she said. We have made shopping. I am hungry. Then we ate. Later than order ice cream. I talked with my friends. He was upsed. She had a fight with her boyfriend.
I saw a women in a red dress and a man in the black hat. She started attacking the man. Give me back my phone was yelling. The thief was one brunette and dirty beard. It was not too long but a big man.
Man hit the women. Women dropped. He kept her a waitress trying to escape. The waiter took the phone from the man. She called our for help and police. People fled. Because the thief pulled out his gun. At the moment the police sounded. They come fast. They told him to leave his gun thief. But that didn't stop a thief. He was afraid of the police. He started running. The police followed.


Student B :

I was too tired after work on Friday. I sleep right  away when I got home. Wake up in the morning. I was full energy. I made a good breakfast. Then I took a shower. I spoke with my friends for the evenning. We have a nice dinner together. We wanted to have fun. We go to the disco in a crowded. We had fun together. with music. We danced. Then we sit down and chat with. there was a proup of boys. We are drinking. They started to look at us. My friend began to look angry them. They was attacking my friend. A big fight started. Another boy came to allocte them. We called from help. We called from pollice. He began to insult. He was blonde and short was insulting. After pollice walked in police showed his gun ."Hand up " he shouted. In there everyone slient in. We are very scared. One of the fighting was lying on the floor. We called an ambulans. They came fifteen minutes. They took her to the hospital. The orders took them in handcuffs. They went with police car.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder