29 Aralık 2016 Perşembe

 Story 1=I am living in MENGEN.I was bored when I was sitting at home.While I was talking to my friend, the charge of the phone is over. I decided to go shopping. Then I went to the local shopping center. I bought shoes and suits from there. I am hungry.ı  went to the restaurant. I ate pizza and ayran at the restaurant. Then I ate ice cream. A woman was sitting on the side table. The woman is very rich and very beautiful. While the woman was sitting, the young man approached the table. The young man said something. Then the man stole the woman's handbag. The young man started running. The woman began to yell loudly. I was at the table.ı run after the thief. I got the thief right away. I took the woman's handbag. The young man  had a knife. Then I beat the thief.while I call the police the thief escaped. I called the police right now. Five minutes later the police came and took the thief. I took the handbag.. I gave her a handbag. The woman thanked. Then I I ate dinner  with the woman. then  I went to the police station. I gave a statement to police. I left the police station. I was very tired. I came back home in the evening. I watched a film and slept……..

Story 2=my name is okan. I am very bored today. Because I left my girlfriend. Then I called my best friend. I met with my friend in the cafe.we talked.we drunk tea. We left the cafe. Then we went to the disco. Disco is too crowded. The girls and the men were dancing . My friend started to dance. Then we drank something.I started playing music while I was standing.my friend got drunk. And then my friend went to talk to the girl. While we were drinking tea, the girl started to fight.The girl insulted the boy. There was  group of boys in the disco. One of them called the police.ten minutes later police came. Police checked identity. The police took the girl and the boy to the police station. Then we danced again. We left the disco at 1 pm. We were driving home.I drive car while I slept. There was a police on the way. The police stopped us. We fought with the police. The police took us to the police station. They took us into custody. We stayed in prison one night. They left us the next day. We came back home. Our night was great. I was so hungry. My friend and I did have breakfast.I stole the phone when ı talking to my friend.My father was looking for me. Then we visited my father.the end….

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder