10 Aralık 2016 Cumartesi

Story 1

Jully who is a seller at the local shopping centre.When I was eating ice cream with my friends she came. She is very studing to her work. She has been working in London since last year. Actually she is very rich person and she has flied several time since last year. I have met him two times.And I know she is very cheerful person.And she like to helping to the people.
Last times she seems upset.I hadn’t any idea what happened.After that I have went to speak with her.I have met him once before so I think she could recognize to me and I ask to her:
 A:I'd like to know why are you upset?
 J: I'm okay. But nowadays I have depressed of bad man.
 A:What happened to you Jully?Can you tell me?
 J:Last week I  had  a bad day. The man shouting a woman while l walking on the street. The thief took to my handbag and I was very afraid of that event.So many people came to help. And police run after the thief.I'm so sad.
 A:What a pity, don't blame yourself  for the mistake, it wasn't your fault.
 J:Nevermind my mate.I have forgotten your name.What is your name?
 A:My name is Alice, I have been seeing you since last year at the airport.While you was walking in the plane I came in there for take something.Did you remember ?
 J:Okay I got it, I will find my bag.Thank you for your help. I have found a way for my event. I will be very happy. Because I have been working for my way.

Story  2

 Jelly is a little girl. She is very smart. Jelly has loved chocolate and dance since she was a child.Jelly hasn’t finished her school yet. When she was a baby, she like listen to the music.Nowadays she went to go to the disco. She met a new boy last week and I think she love him. While she studing her homework in the library  her friend  came to the there.They did her homework together.Nevermind she hasn’t never been to disco with her new friend.I have been travelling a lot  disco since last year. I think that is a good opinion I mean dancing is very good   to be happy. She will be ready for party. She has been dancing every day. She took new dress last month and new shoes.
 Last night she asked to me that:
 My daughter: Mum I wanna go to the Sum Disco.Have you any idea about that?
 I said to her: Actually I know something. There is a bad disco.I have been dancing disco since last year.
 My daughter: Mum I wanna go there with my new friend.
 I said to her: I’m afraid I have to disagree. Let me tell about my story to you. When l was a young girl I had  loved dancing. And l had a group of boys. One day my group attacked to another boy. The boy who is my boyfriend was insulting one of them when l runing of there. l called police.l afraided of that event.
 My daughter: You have a good point but I really wanna do that. Why are you thinking that?
 I said to her: My little honey, I think I have told that to you before. You are so cute and you can’t go to the  party single.

 My daughter: I understood you mum. Thank you for your advice.  I will think that.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder