STORY 1
My friend called me last day. She must shopping so She said '' I wonder you can come with me?'' After I had asked my mother, I decided to go with her. She was very happy. I got ready then I went to meeting with my friend. While I was drinking coffee, she came. She was too late.
Then We went to local shopping center. We was looking a lot of things but She didn't like anything. I was very bored. I didn't know what I do? Suddenly I came up with a good idea. My friend like ıce cream so I asked to my friend '' Shall we eat ice cream?'' Of course She accepted my suggestion but we had a problem. While we were shopping, we ate ice cream. We couldn't eat quickly so our ice cream melted. Shopping centre's floor was dirty. Before officials had scolded to us, we escaped. Then we went to outside.
As we were walking, we saw a woman and a man. They were shouting. We waited and we started to watch them. Woman had a handbag. Then man stolle her handbag and woman run after the thief. I and my friend were following them While woman was crossing the road, A track hit her. Track was very fast so woman flied on other track haulage. I and my friend were confused.
I hope woman didn't die.
STORY 2
I and my boyfriend had dinner last night. I think we were very happy but he said '' I am very bored'' I asked '' Shall we go to shopping?'' He said'' You spend much money. Let's go to disco'' I was angry but I accepted. Then we went to disco. That place was very crowded . After we had danced, he invited his friends.
Then we haveaed chat together. While we were dancing, A group of boys came in. One of them was my exboyfrind. Actually This wasn't a problem for I and my boyfriend. My exboyfriend talked me. My boyfriend was very irritated. I relaxed him. Everybody was keepping on fun. My exboyfriend hited my boyfrend. My friends and another boys started to insult. Fight starded. I didn't know what can I do. A fist hited my face. my nose was bleeding. While Blood was flowing on the floor, I thought to call police. After I had gone toilet I called police. I didn't go to outside because I was very afraid. I heard Police's sound. I went to near the others but I did't believe my eye. There wasn't a fight. Everbody was seeming happy. My friend became friend to other boys. I have been be shock...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder