Yoda: you have much power inside you. Do you want yo be a jedi?
Gogo: Jedi? What is jedi and who are you man?
Yoda: I'm the father of jedies.
Gogo: Do you want to be my father? You mean?
Yoda: No, no you child. I mean I'm master and jedi is who can use his/her power for good things
Gogo: Mmm. That sound's good.
Yoda: but with great power comes great responsibility and it is a hard way to become a jedi.
Gogo: You speak like, I will be a hero! What kind of responsibilities will I have?
Yoda: You can't ignore if somebody needs help, you are always into a battlefield to fight evil.
You must do lots of training and practice with your lightsaber.
Gogo: It's not easy to accept. All this things, responsibilities and sadness.... I will ignore your offer.
I suppose you should retired
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder