That day was Tuesday. Buket woke up at 8 o'clock. Her phone
was out of charge. Looked messages. There
was a new message. Edward said ; Said good morning my honey. Buket was very
happy. She is suddenly left the bed. The girl started to dance. A song murmured
and she wrote ; good morning sweetie. The girl picked a beautiful dress from
the dolman and she wore. The girl made up for herself. She came out of the
house and went to the school. Edward waiting for buket at school’s door.
Edward : Hey. You look so beautiful today.
Buket : Didn’t I look
like beatiful yesterday ?
Edward : Are you kidding me ? You are always beautiful.
Buket was very happy. She said; thanks, lets go to class. That
lesson was biology. Edward and buket sat next to each other. The teacher gave
them examples of meiosis. They viewed with microscope. Edward said; I want to
talk about someting with you after the lesson. Buket said; say now. Edward
said; not now, an important issue. Buket was curious but only said; okay. After the lesson
they went out in the forest. Edward suddenly stopped. Turned to the buket and
he asked; how much do you know me? The
girl was surprised but she said; I know you well. He asked; well do you know
that I like you? She said; yes I guessed.
He asked; do you like me ? The girl got angry she said very romantic. :/ He
said; answer my question ! Buket said; yeah I like you too. Edward; can not, oh
my god ! Buket asked ; are you okay ? Is there a problem ? Edward said; yeah there is a big problem. I'm a vampire. We can’t
be together. Because I am not human. My parents don’t want you. Buket was start
crying. Buket said; no problem for me. We can convince your family. We love
each other. It can’t end like this. Edward said; no buket I can not my brothers drink your blood. İt is
a reson for death. Buket said; never give up, we can succeed, we go to another
country. ( They hugged. ) How abaout do you go to Paris ? Edward said; that’s
sound good idea. Lets go to paris !
They went to paris. Buket has been vampire. Edward and buket live
happyly for forever. The end J
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder