2 Ocak 2017 Pazartesi

3. Blog

#1
12.12.2016
Dear Diary,
When I was going to a local shopping centre, there had done something. I didn’t use to live through.
Firtly everything started nice in the morning because I finished all my work. So I decided to go to a local shopping centre. When I was eating ice-cream whose chocolate was very with my friends. A one woman started to shouting because her hand a bag had been stolen by two men. There were three security staffs who were studying at shopping. After They had understated the case, they ran after the thieves. We went to find ourselves in the case. We asked ‘Can you tell us what was happening there?’. Woman said ‘I was walking and looking at shopping window. I had turned around at the same time as they took my handbag. I was shocked. She was crying again and again. She was scroping through case’s contd. She said ‘After I had resisted myself. They showed me. There were indemnity card, house’s key, telephone in my bag.’ When she telling, I has called police. We calmed her. We had to go home. I said ‘We are sorry for not concerning you.’ She thanked. She went with police.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Last night, the woman whom I saw at the shopping center in the newspaper’s photo. It was surprised news. After I had ridden newspaper quickly my friends called me. I was going to police station because the woman was a collaborator with gang of the thieves and she nicked us money. Unfortunately I felt stupid. This case was a historic for my life. That was all. See you letter… J

#2
23.12.2016
Dear Diary,
My favorite series is a detective series whose new section was excited. It has been serialized by TVB. When It started,  we had been in place. A leading player was going to disco. If you ask me the leading player was following to someone. When she looking around, she showed a photo for surroundings. She asked ‘have you ever seen here.’ Everybody said ‘I have never seen him.’ It was bored for her because she have been seeking since two years.
Everybody was dancing, talking with their friends. She decided to ask a barman. By the way, She was a passive-aggressive and woman so she layed hold of the barman and raised one’s voice. She asked questions again and again but the barman didn’t give net answers her. Suddenly, she heard something. group of boys had attacked with another boy at the same time as she had difficulty to understand. After she had called support team (police officers). When she was screaming everything was quiet, music stopped. He was started telling. He said ‘I and my girl friend were dancing. Firstly they made and comment. I warned them and then they insulted me.
Someone celled out to her. It was a familiar  voice. Out of blue, everything changed. She found herself in the basketball court. That’s all. It was finished. Everything was her fiction.
See you letter my diary J

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder