Subject:it is your best friends birthday and you are going to buy sone gifts for him.Than you are speaking with his mother on Thé phone.
Me: Hello Mrs Jill it is Aygün.How are you?
Jill: Hi Aygün i am good what about you?
Me: I am good too but i want to ask something if it is possible.
Jill: Sure
Me: Tomorrow is Jack's birthday and i will buy something dır him but can you please tell me what he likes ?
Jill: Aygün , you are soo kind child. And you he likes animals and computer games. Than i think you should buy a poppy or some computer games.
Me: So he likes poppies right? But mrs Jill let Me know whatkind od dogs does he like?
Jill: He likes wolf poppies and you can chose the white ones. Anything else?
Me: No mrs Jill thank you for everything. I will be there tomorrow.
Jill: See you tommorrow Aygün and i wish your parents will be here tommorrow ?
Me: I am going to say them but i am not sure about that
Jill: Ok see you again
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder