It was 5 a.m when I was preparing some food in my inn. Sun had not shone yet. Even 5 a.m, the weather is not cold. after finished preparing, the door opened strongly and a man came in piglet. piglet is my inn's name. this stranger wore hood and looked mysterious. he got near the bar and sit a chair. I asked what do you want stranger? Do you hungry? he said only water please. "Perhaps you should try our wine." I said. "No. only water." he said. this time his voice was more strong and wild. when I gave his water, suddenly he got up and strangled me. I couldn't take breath. He opened his hood's head and this time I almost fainted because this stranger was supreme Vergilius WHO lived at b.c 70-19. He must been died long time ago! how he was still living? he released me and I fell down. he looked my eyes and said "I need your help Dude." how did you know my name? I asked. He answered me: I knew all thing about you Lebowski Dude and you have to help me to save Dante.
this was my second shock. Dante!! Dante Alighieri... Is he still alive like you? I asked. "Yes, my young friend. we stucked in time so you have to helps us. Dante still in hell and he needs our help specially yours." he said. "What the f*ck are you talking about man... let me understand you. Dante is in hell and he needs our help. specially mine! but why me? explain please." I said. " this is not first time Dude. you did this lot of times in other parallel universe.... this is not an end ofcourse but time is late and I need to sleep. next time I will finish the story guys. Take care of yourselves. good night...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder