2 Ocak 2017 Pazartesi

Six years ago and I was overcome. I can not decide. Test results announced. I was thinking about going Bursa. I can not decide what city. I decided to İzmir. But things have changed at the last minute. I decided to work one more year. I was not very happy. I come and go in the school. Exam at the end of the day is here. With the help of my sister chose the Gastronomy and Culinary Arts section. In September I came to Mengen. I settied in to my room. It was diffucult conditions. The disease appared in my. I had a reguest to go home. But my parrents did not allow. I lost my nerve. 1 year was ove. Get started next year. I was tired. But I was fighting. I withdrew .I had to lose weight ıllness had started to incrass. I was on my way home too much.

Sounded good to be with my family. My grades were bad. But scholls out. I started new interrnship. I was so hopeful Kitchen tips I was blind. But the working conditions are ex hausting. I got sick of people. 45 at the end of the day is over. But I learned that I prefer the wrong profession. I decided to develog in other areas. Thanks to my friend. I met someone. His changed my life. I felt myself happy. I started to laugh with him again . I fell in love. I was lucky to know him. Now I am verry happy . I am full of hope. I have my dream. I love her so much. Family friend I loved like life.

I am trying finish school more. I don't think about going back home. I don't feel so alone . At school finish and we decided to settle in the city of Mugla. I like my dream. I have remainging years. I am patient. But mostly  I miss my family . That's why I don't like at all Mengen. I am sure. In the meantine work continues to interested in the kitchen. But I keep to my dreams.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder