Story 1
My name is mustafa. One day I wake up in the morning. I
washed my hands and my face. I had my breakfast. while I was reading a book, I
was drinking a cup of tea. Then I went to the city center with my friend. My
friend 's name is Ahmet. I haven’t met with Ahmet for 2 months. while I was going on a
walk with Ahmet in the morning, we were speaking. after we are dirinking the
tea in cafe. that he had live in mengen. Ahmet had a problem. He fought with
his girlfriend. They didn’t talk for four days. Ahmet’s mind comlicated. we was
communicated. I told him about my exams. Then we went to the cinema. The film
was very interesting. The man wakes up one morning and finds the kitchen in the
blood and his wife is missing. He called the police. Police are looking the evidence.
They're putting the man was put in prison. The detective finds very interesting
things. Because the woman is not dead. She plays a game because she wanted her
husband to go to prison. Detective collects the evidence, then the police catched
the woman. The man is free. The detective is falling in love with the man and
getting married. After the film is finished, we eated the pizza with Ahmet.
While we was eating pizza, he was speaking on the phone with his girlfriend.
Then they was made peace.
Then we went disco and we danced. Then I went home. When I
arrived at home my roommate was preparing the dinner. I helped him. we ate
dinner. Then while I was watching TV, I was drinking the coffee. I slept after watching television.
Story 2
SWALLOW AND SPARROW
Swallow and sparrow became close friends.
They started walking around in together. Other swallows said nothing at the
beginning about this circumstance. However, the things changed when the swallow
started bringing the sparrow to its nest. Nest of the swallow was under the
eaves of an empty wooden house and there were many nests of swallow next to it.
Going there from and thereto made swallows disturbed. Swallows held a meeting
and they appointed a spokesman. This spokesman told about this circumstance
with it in a suitable time and said it not to bring this sparrow to its nest.Although
the swallow showed some obstinacy, it finally was obliged to obey by this
requirement. One night the sparrow suddenly wakened while it was sleeping. Tree
on which it built up its nest among its branches was swinging. It flied away
and had a look-see round the environment. Thereupon, it recognised that it was
an earthquake. And the shakes started to grow .Its close friend, the swallow,
came to its mind. It arrived at its nest and it weakened its close friend. It
said the swallow to weaken other swallows and the wooden house may be fallen
onto the ground. The swallow fulfilled what it said. Once the last swallow
flied away there, the wooden house was fallen onto the ground. then they were
shouting. Later, swallows set up new nests under eaves of another house and
they did make no rejection for the sparrow to go from and to the nest of the
swallow for the reason that they were owed their life to it.Then they ate
dinner.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder