2 Ocak 2017 Pazartesi

HOWL’S MOVİNG CASTLE
If you ask me dreams arouse whit films which is a magical word. Dreams densest is animated film. My most favorite animated film ‘ Howl’ Moving Castle’. It is a Japanese animated film that was adapted from the some book by Diano Wynne Jones. It was directed by Hayao Miyazaki.
Hayoo Miyazaki’s all films extraordinary. I mean you should watched there.  
This film contains magic, ogres, love and hope. It have got colorful characters. Characters’ name are Sophie, Howl, Calcifer, Maruskuru, Mademe Suliman.
I have watched the film three times. I have reading its book. The book more complicated than film. Notwithstanding film was very successful and strong.
Frankly, firstly I watched the film so when I was reading the book, I occured to one film frame. Thus I didn’t use my imagination.
An internet site said > “Miyazaki said the film was his favorite creation and ‘I wanted to convey the message that life is worth living and I don’t think that’s changed.’’ The movie is thematically significantly different from the book while the book focuses on challenging class and gender norms. The film focuses on love and personol loyalty and the destructive effects of war <
My most love character is Sophie. She was a youg hatter. She wanted to visit her sister. When she walking she took on a wizard named Howl. Howl leted someone out her. Everything started this. She reached sister’ workplace and she was talking with Lettie. When Sophie returned at home, she met ‘Witch of the Waste’ who transformed her into a ninty-years-old woman. She didn’t want to see anybody. She left the house for break the spell. On the way she met a strawman she decided to call ‘Turnip Head’. It led her to howl’s moving castle. There was other solution. And then she met Markl and CAlcifer.
Markl was Howl’s young apprentine. Calcifer was a fine-gin who was the source of the catle’ energy and magic.
Calcifer made a deal for curse with Sophie. Sophie sojourned in the castle.

That’s all because if you will watch it you understand story. J

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder