I Never forget the say I started school. I was 7 years old. I have short and brown hair. My school name is Beseylul Primary School. My classroom was 1-A and I had women teacher. My teacher was fat and old. I still remember how frightened I was that morning. Other parents accompained their children, too. While we were waiting in front of the school office, we all looked scared we had no idea what awaited us. Soon we were led to our classrooms. Some children began to cry when they had to leave their parents. Because they were not Allowed into the classrooms. I did not cry because I had been to kindergarten the years. When I was six years old. My Mother went home after. I went into my classroom. I want to went home my Mother because I want to alone my friends. The teacher began ask us questions so that she chould get to know our background. Some kids were still sobbing While their parents looked in anxiously the Windows. İn the first Recess, some of the students headed for the canteen While the rest of them ran to their parents. Then I bought a flaky and a Candy bar with the money my Mother had given. I was very hungry. I quickly ate a flaky and Candy bar. After the Recess, we went back to our classroom for the second class. I met new friends, they very cried so I was anxious. The teacher had to tell some students to keep quiet as they were making too Much noise. Finally, the Bell rang. It was time for us to go home. The cildreen were all very relieved. It was very long and tiring a day. But ı was so happy to see my Mother waiting for me at the school gate. I ran for to entwine my Mother. I kissed my Mother and I Said " I love mom and I kissed you" my Mother asked me questions " how was you in the first Day?" I had made many friends and it was a wonderfull day
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder