subject: you want to buy a new mobile phone but you need some advices because you are not sure which one to buy.
Me:Hello can you please help me? I want to buy a mobile phone.
Cashier:Hello and welcome i will describe our new model mobile phones but let me know please which model do you want to buy?
Me:I was thinking iphone but could you explain me if i buy this model how many times can i use it?
Cashier: It is very resistant model and it is waterproof, I mean if you going to buy this model it will be best idea.
Me:Really? I liked that but what about their colors? Which colors do you have?
Cashier:We have black, golden, rose and grey. but black one is the perfect in my opinion.
Me:It is awesome man i think i will buy this one but i was wondering how much this is?
Cashier:It is just 600 dolars and if you want i can do 4 installment.
Me:No it is no need to installment, i will pay cash.
Cashier:Ok, could you please sign here and i am going to bring your phone and there is a gift for you in its box.It is a earphone, i tink you will enjoy with them all.
Me:IT is really good man thank you for everythink.I am going to say everyone how you helped me.
Cashier:Thank you sir, here is your phone and feel happy while using it.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder