1 Ocak 2017 Pazar

Hi friends, i will tell a story to you. This story about myself. When did i start cooking? Yes, i will write about this topic. When i was a child, i loved to eat. My mother made a very nice meal. One day, my mother were not at home. İmmediately, i went to the kitchen.I was very excited. Because i went to made for meal for the first time. Actually i was little scared.I was doing a dangerous job. Because i was a little child. Anyway, i opened the fridge and i taked three eggs, one orange, some butter, some milk, some sugar. i was wanted to make a cake. I love orange cake. I pared a orange. I sliced a orange. And then i cracked eggs. i stired up. I added to some milk and some sugar and some butter. I mixed to all. I was successful up to now. All well and good. I was feeling happy. I mold mixture. I came to the hardest part of the job. I heated up but i burned one's hand. i was getting hurt. I was crying. I started scream '' mom, mom''. but my mother were not here.I was thinking ''i can take care of myself'' Suddenly i was quite. I put in the oven. I started to wait. After 30 minutes, The cake was ready. I could not wait to eat. Suddenly, the door knocked. My mother was coming. She saw the kitchen in messy state. And then she beated me. This story that's all. It was a bad memory but anybody was discouraged.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder