HOMEWORK 4
DOCTOR WHO ( THE UNQUİET DEAD )
It was a winter night in 1869. Young man’s grandmother
died. Young man was crying next to coffin. Suddenly Dead woman opened her
eyes. Her eyes was terrible. Dead woman had attacked young man and she murdered
him. She escaped there. The dead started arise from dead. Mr Sneed and Miss
Gwyneth were worker of church. They was worrying this situation…
Doctor Who and Me decided go to 1860 year by which
TARDİS (time machine). The trip took a short time. There was a mistake. We went
to wrong time, We were at 1869. While we was looking around, Charles Dickens talked
onstage. He saw old woman between audiences. Her eyes was shining. Everybody
screamed. At that point Me and Doctor Who run towards screames. Old woman’s
mouth got out soul. She tumbled down. I went to help her and she died. I
understand. Mr Sneed and Miss Gwyneth carryed towards car dead old woman. They
putted to sleep me for I had seen situation. Doctor Who pursued us for he
mounted Charles Dickens’s car. They carryed me in room. There was two coffins
in room when I was waking up. Suddenly They straigtened up on coffin and They
said “vuuuu” . It was terrible. I runned towards the door. But the door wasn’t
opening. The dead approached me. At that point Doctor Who broke the door. He saved me and he consulted them
“Why are you here?” The souls answered “ You help us please, we want get rid
of.” The souls got out dead bodys and The bodys tumbled down. Everybody tryed
to understand. It was interesting. I went to near Gwyneth and we had a talk.
She looked in my eyes and she said “ You don’t belong to this time” I was
afraid. She saw everything. How was that possible? When we was talking, Doctor
Who got into. Gwyneth had worried. Doctor Who said “ Don’t be afraid Gwyneth,
you can help the souls, you should be key” Gwyneth didn’t understand nothing. Doctor
Who decided to hold session. He would coctact the souls. Gwyneth could do that.
Doctor, Me, Mr. Sneed, Dickens and Gwyneth sat down at the table. Gwynet called
out to the souls. Suddenly the room ınundate with light. Gwyneth’s eyes was
shining. The soul had penetrated her. Gwyneth was seemed scary. The souls
wanted to save the hall and they was
helping. Doctor Who said the soul “you’re lying, you don’t come out” The soul
got angry. The dead from the room started resuscitate again. Gwyneth took
matchbox in hand and said “Get out of the house, I will send back them.” Me,
Doctor and Dickens turfed out ourselves. We hearded boom. The house was
burning.
Gwyneth and Mr. Sneed died. Charles Dickens wasn’t
believing experiences. Doctor Who said that “The World got rescued by serving
girl and nobody won’t know this” Charles Dickens said “I must write everything,
This will be my end story” Doctor Who thought “He never won’t write that event
because he died in 1870.” We got on TARDİS and we came today’s World. I felt
strange…….
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder