S: Hi Ayşegül. Is it your first time in Mengen?
A: Yes it is.
S:Ohh really. Do you like Mengen?
A: Yes i like but i need some time to get oriented.
S:Well. Where do you come from?
A:Mersin. And you?
S:Kocaeli.
A: Have you ever been in Mersin?
S:No I haven't. But I am going to visit in this summer for my job.
A: Oow that's good.What is your job?
S:Archeologist.
A: Wow that sounds interesting. Do you enjoy work?
S: Yes, very much.This job is childhood dream. I always visit different palaces.I learn interesting things. What do you do?
A: I am a presschool teacher.
S:Presschool teacher? Do you like your job?
A: Yes, i like my job and children.
S:It can be difficult. It must be hard being a presschool teacher. Because children can be amazing.
A: Absuolutely. Sometimes they can be too noughty.
S:You are right. I appreciate you.
A: Thank you..
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder