18 Ekim 2016 Salı

#1

A: Hey, oh hey there! I am Adam, i am new here and i am alone.
D: What a pitty! I am Dorian. So where do you come from?
A: Er.. I live in Dublin but i am from Sweden originally.
D: Really? Where about in Sweden?
A: Stockholm. Have you ever been there?
D: Yes i have. It was wonderful.
A: So Drian, what do you do for living?
D: I work in a film set as a gaffer, about you?
A: I am a drag queen.
D: Oh really, must be amusing. Where are you staying here?
A: In Hotel Rival corner the Arby's. Do you know there?
D: Yes i have heard, it is very crowded one.
A: Yes it is true. Well Dorian, what do you do in your spare time?
D: I like go out for a walk and i play the contrabass otherwise i also enjoy nature sports. Do you do any sports?
A: No i don't but i like cook. Er.. Dorian here is my phone number. Call me, i have to go. See you.
D: See you Adam.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder