15 Ekim 2016 Cumartesi
Getting to know someone
+Where do you come from?
-I was born in Kayseri but I am living Gaziantep
+Is it Gaziantep? Where about in Gaziantep?
-In Şehitkamil. Have you been there?
+Yes, I have been three times. It is an amazing city. Everybody should go there
-That's a good point! What do you do for a living?
+I work as a student. I do master degree to psychologist department.
-Psychologist departmen? Do you enjoy work?
+Yes, I do. It allows me to neurology so i really enjoy learning and understanding human brain.
-Neurology? Wow! İt is interesting.
+Yes, it is. Do you travel much for education?
-I especially love city when have very univercity. Have you been in India?
+No, I haven't but I heard city have a beautiful place and food.
-Yes, it is true.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Hello! Welcome to Gaziantep
+Hello! Thank you.
-Is it firt time in Gaziantep?
+Yes, it is.
-When did you get here?
+I got here on friday.
-On friday? How long you been here?
+Just fifteen days.
-ıf you stay more times we will see a new place.
+It is good idea.
-Where are you staying?
+My close friend's home. Her name is Başak.
-How long have you been meeting with Başak?
+About twenty years.
-Twenty years? It is long time for friendship.
+Yes. What do you do in your spare time?
- I love going to theatre and a different foods. Do you eat any 'yuvalama' ? I will make it if you want.
+ No, ı haven't. Are you any good :)
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder