18 Ekim 2016 Salı

A: Opps!! are you okey?
B: Yeah. I'm okey.
A: Let me help you to stand up.
B: Thank you for help man.
A: Where were you looking at? You didn't see me.
B: I've just lost. I was looking the adress paper.
A: Where are you going?
B: I'm going to my friend's home for five o'clock tea party.
A: Really! Me too. What's your friend's name ?
B: Abdullah KOÇAK. You seem know him.
A: Yeapp. I know him. I'm going to his home, too. let's go together.
B: Okey. I'm glad to join you. What's your name?
A: My name is Makisu. What's yours?
B: Mine is Gogo. Where did you come from?
A: I came from Japan. Where do you know him?
B: He is my homemate. What about you?
A: We worked in America together. I came here to visit him.
B: So good. how long will you stay here?
A: Two weeks. I'm staying with him in this two weeks.
B: That's great. What do you do in your spare time? We can do whatever you want.
A: I like doing karaoke, playing table tennis. Do you like doing them?
B: Hmm. I like playing table tennis but karaoke will be first for me.
B: There we are. That is our home. let's come in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder