Lara: Hi! I’m Lara.
Mira: Hi Lara. I’m Mira. Where do you come from?
Lara: Well, I was born in İstanbul , but my father is from
Antalya orginally.
Mira: Realy? What about in Antalya?
Lara: In Alanya. Have you been there?
Mira: Yes I have. I did have a fantastic holiday in Alanya.
What do you do for a living?
Lara: I work as a singer to Alanya. And you?
Mira: I’m a undergrad.
Lara: A undergrad?
What do you study?
Mira: I’m studying gastronomy and culinary arts.
Lara: Wow. Do you enjoy your student?
Mira: Yes , I do. I really enjoy cook. I learn last week
cook fajita.
Lara: Fajita? Whew that sounds delicious.
Mira: Yes it was. Do you sing a song much?
Lara: Yes, I do. I
especially love slow sing a song.
Mira: Have you been Bolu?
Lara: No, I haven’t .
Mira: Okey.
Lara: Nice to meet you Mira.
Mira: Me too.
Lara: I hope to see you again. Bye.
Mira: Goodbye.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder