14 Ekim 2016 Cuma

Deniz: Hi! You must be new student, Jerry.
Jerry: Yes,  I am. Who are you?
Deniz: I am Deniz who am your classmate. Is it your first time in London?
J: No. I was born in here, but when I was seven years old ,we went to Madrid for my father job. Now,I am here for university. Where do you come from?
D: I came from Turkey for university like you.
J: Really? Where about in Turkey?
D: In Istanbul. Have you evet been in there?
J: No, I haven't. But, last year I was in Antalya for a film festival. I like films. As well, I directed two short films. Do you like films?
D: No. I'm interesting in literature. Specially poem. I'm president of poem community in university. Maybe, you can want to come our meeting.
J:That sounds interesting. I want to.
D: Did you meet Prof. Lake?
J:Not yet.
D: He is our head of department. You must meet with him. If you want, I could meet you with Prof. Lake.
J:Yes ,please.
D:Let's go.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder