Diego: Do you like concert ? pretty woman.
Frida: So so. and you?
Diego: Me too, I see you the firts time. So, When did you get here?
Frida: I got here on friday.
Diego: On friday? İs it your firts time in mexico ?
Frida: No it is'nt. I was born in mexico, but my family is from German.
Diego: Wonderful, How long have you been here?
Frida: 2 weeks.
Diego: Oh I like it. Do you want go to my Art gallery?
Frida: I am so happy for that. Lucky you.
Diego: Thank you. Where are you stay?
Frida: At the Tarabya Hotel. There is nearby.
Diego: Yes, I know. By the way, I am a artist and you?
Frida: Really? Me too. Do you enjoy your work ?
Diego: Yes I do. It always I really enjoy visiting new places. How long have you been drawing a Picture?
Frida: About 15 years. In mexico, I have a artist from german.
Diego:So what do you do in your spare time?
Frida: Well, I like read a book, I also really enjoy political. How about do you do any book?
Diego: Yes, So much
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder