16 Ekim 2016 Pazar

Meeting Conversation From MERT.

Mert: Hello said wellcome to mengen
Said: Hello mert. Thanks.
Mert: How did you find mengen said ?
Said: This place, nature is awesome.
Mert: So. Where do you came from ?
Said: I came from UAE.
Mert: OMG. I've always wondered is there.
Said: Seriously. There have only just sand. :)
Mert: Haha. Dont forget Burj Khalifa. So, did you find what you want in cooking camp ?
Said: There are experts in the field of cooks. Yes. I am.
Mert: Did you come alone Said?
Said: Yes. unfortunately.
Mert: Unfortunately. ? Why said that ?
Said: Because I want to bring my girl with me.
Mert: So ?
Said: Our money was not enough.
Mert: What a pity. where is your girlfriend lives ?
Said: She live in france/Paris.
Mert: Really ?
Said: yeah. seems Sen River her home.
Mert: Woow. She is lucky :)
Said: So. thanks your interest
Mert: Nice to meet u dude.
Said: Nice to meet you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder